Each year, PCA’s annual Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement in Portland and throughout the country. To download this year's edition, click here, or click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Momentum issue include:
- A letter on the power of community from PCA-Portland Executive Director Ben Dudley.
- Insight into our partnership with Grant High School (Portland, OR) showing the impact PCA concepts and tools had on their boys' basketball season.
- Partnership features about our partnership with the Jr. NBA and our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte.
- A list of Chapter sponsors on the back cover who help us make the impact we do with programming and financial support.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement.
- A back cover feature on “Positive Charting." This easily implemented PCA tool for coaches and parents does wonders for keeping athletes’ tanks full after a win, or a loss.