Your privacy is important to Positive Coaching Alliance. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Positive Coaching Alliance collects, and the ways in which Positive Coaching Alliance uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Positive Coaching Alliance may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to Positive Coaching Alliance.
Using Personal Information
- PCA will not sell, trade or share a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations
- PCA will only share personal information once the donor has given the charity specific permission to do so
Positive Coaching Alliance may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communication;
- assist in development of PCA materials and programs.
Where Positive Coaching Alliance discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Positive Coaching Alliance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Positive Coaching Alliance will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Positive Coaching Alliance will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Positive Coaching Alliance is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About This Privacy Statement
This document is based on a free Contractology privacy statement precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Other precedents available from Contractology include template consultant contracts.
Contact Positive Coaching Alliance
- by email to PCA@positivecoach.org; or
- by post to 66 Franklin St., Ste. 300 Oakland, CA 94607