Thanks so much for your interest in the Double-Goal Coach® Awards Program!
The nomination period for the 2022 awards will open on August 1st, 2021, and close on November 30th, 2021.
Coaches play an incredibly influential role in the lives of athletes. Often players spend more time with their coaches than anyone else outside of the home environment. That's why it's crucial that we recognize and hold great coaches up as an example to others. Is your coach a Double-Goal Coach®? If so, please consider nominating them for the Double-Goal Coach Award. For a reminder to nominate your coach when the nominations open on August 1st, 2021, please provide your information here.
For criteria, nomination requirements and to see more details about the program, please click here. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BEGINNING AN APPLICATION!
To be truly inspired by our 2021 National Coach of the Year, who won the $10,000 Taube Family Prize for Recognition of Excellence in Coaching, please watch this video!
Learn more about outstanding past Double-Goal Coach Award winners by scrolling down to see their feature videos as well!
A strong nomination includes:
• Detailed responses to 3 essay questions including specific examples and in-depth descriptions
• Plenty of detail- keep in mind we only know about your coach from what you share
• As many references as possible- only 3 are required, however, the more input we have the better
• A variety of references for a full picture of the coach: players, parents, fellow coaches, administrators
• Frequent checks after submitting to ensure your references have submitted
• Ensuring your nomination is fully submitted and has the required references by the deadline
For criteria, nomination requirements and to see more details about the program, please click below.