Each year, PCA’s annual Los Angeles edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Los Angeles and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Los Angeles Momentum issue include:
- A letter from President Tina Syer on how PCA has assembled such a strong team in 20 years of work.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Insight into how PCA's partnership with Major League Baseball impacts RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) Programs like Border Youth Athletic Association in El Paso, Texas.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A spotlight on PCA-Los Angeles Chapter Board Member Nichol Whiteman, the CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.
- A feature on the LA Galaxy Foundation partnership with PCA-LA since 2015 and their 2019 Community Impact Award
- A feature on PCA-LA's Triple-Impact Competitor Scholarship® Program and recognizing this year's scholarship recipients at Dignity Health Sports Park.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.