Positive Coaching Alliance works with coaches, athletes and schools across the country. Wherever you are we can help bring a positive, character-building youth sports environment that results in better athletes and better people.
The Jr. NBA is the league’s official youth basketball participation program for boys and girls ages 6-14 that teaches the fundamental skills and core values of the game at the grassroots level to help grow and improve the youth basketball experience for all.
PCA has been partnered with the Jr. NBA since 2017. As part of the partnership...
- PCA conducts workshops at the 8 regional sites of the Jr. NBA World Championships
- The Jr. NBA utilizes PCA tips and tools in their Instructional Curriculum
- PCA conducts workshops for all Program of the Month winners, Coach of the Year finalists, and Flagship Networks.
- PCA is included in Jr. NBA Coach and Parent Forums throughout the year.
- PCA actively participates in choosing the 3 Jr. NBA Coach of the Year finalists.
- PCA will partner with WNBA teams around the Her Time to Play initiative that supports and educates young girls about teamwork, leadership, and self-confidence.
- PCA is also apart of the UA Next Combines, Hoops for Troops events, and Jr. NBA Leadership Conference in May.