Each year, PCA’s annual Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s
highlights from the PCA Movement. To download this year's edition, click here,
or click read now below to read online.
To navigate pages in this digital version,
please use the arrows on the left and right of the magazine.
If you have any questions or issues accessing the magazine,
please email Mason_Cathey@positivecoach.org
Highlights of this year’s Momentum issue include:
• A letter from CEO Chris Moore on how PCA is responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic and how sports can battle racism.
• PCA’s Commitment to Change in response to the racial injustice in the U.S.
• The steps and changes PCA made in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, including information on the #LifeisaTeamSport campaign.
• Information on PCA’s new initiative with Susan Crown Exchange to train 400,000 coaches.
• A recap of PCA-Tampa Bay's 3rd annual Inside the Lines Event hosted in November 2019.
• Insight into PCA-Tampa Bay’s Character & Leadership Development Program.
• A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
• Information on how our National Advisory Board Members helped PCA connect with our community while sheltered in place at home through a Facebook Live Series.
• Recaps of our Triple-Impact Competitor® and Double-Goal Coach® awards including a focus on the growth of these programs at PCA-Tampa Bay.
• An infographic with all of the live workshops and online courses completed by PCA in 2019-2020.
• A back cover feature on our Character Development program and partnership with HCPRD.