Each year, PCA’s annual Tampa Bay edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Tampa Bay and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Tampa Bay Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-Tampa Bay Executive Director, Mason Cathey Brady on the growing relationships and strength of the movement in Tampa Bay.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- A list of all the chapter supporters and local partners that help strengthen the PCA movement in Tampa Bay, including an excerpt on PCA-Tampa Bay's Scholarship Class of 2019 and their recognition at Tropicana Field.
- Insight on PCA-Tampa Bay's own Inside The Lines, which featured Tampa Bay Lightning GM, Julien BriseBois and Tampa Bay Rays Pitcher, Tyler Glasnow this past year.
- Our spread about PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- A feature on PCA-Tampa Bay's partnership with Hillsborough County Parks & Recreation and launch of their PCA's Character Development Program.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.