Each year, PCA’s annual New York City edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in New York and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s New York City Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-New York City Executive Director, Darrell Johnson on the growing impact of the movement in New York City
- Insight into PCA's partnership with Nyack High School and its positive impact on their athletic community
- An impact snapshot on the PCA-NYC movement and chapter board members
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on PCA-NYC's partnership with Public Schools Athletic League