Each year, PCA’s annual Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s
highlights from the PCA Movement. To download this year's edition, click here,
or click read now below to read online.
To navigate pages in this digital version,
please use the arrows on the left and right of the magazine.
If you have any questions or issues accessing the magazine,
please email Beth_Maloney@positivecoach.org
Highlights of this year’s Momentum issue include:
• A letter from Executive Director Beth O'Neill Maloney on how PCA-New England has responded to the COVID-19 Pandemic..
• PCA’s Commitment to Change in response to the racial injustice in the U.S.
• The steps and changes PCA made in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, including information on the #LifeisaTeamSport campaign.
• Information on PCA’s new initiative with Susan Crown Exchange to train 400,000 coaches.
• Insight into the impact PCA-New England has had with programs such as Positive Moments, the #High5Challenge, #DearSports, and Sports Support.
• A Spotlight on PCA-New England's partnership with the Boston Celtics.
• A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
• Information on how our National Advisory Board Members helped PCA connect with our community while sheltered in place at home through a Facebook Live Series.
• Recaps of our Triple-Impact Competitor® and Double-Goal Coach® awards highlighting the PCA-New England regional winners.
• An infographic with all of the live workshops and online courses completed by PCA in 2019-2020.
• A back cover feature on the importance of PCA as we return to youth sports.