Each year, PCA’s annual New England edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in New England and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s New England Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-New England Board Chair, Mark Melito on the growing impact of the movement in New England
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- An impact snapshot on the PCA-New England movement including multiple testimonials
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- Insight on PCA-New England's own JEANS + JERSEYS: Positive Impact Celebration, which featured World Cup Champion, Kristine Lilly and Superbowl Champions, Devin & Jason McCourty.
- An excerpt on the Harvard Stadium Stampede
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on PCA-New England's Board Members in Action