Each year, PCA’s annual Mid-Atlantic edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in the Mid-Atlantic and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Mid-Atlantic Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA Mid-Atlantic Executive Director, Jake Wald on the growing impact of the movement in the Mid-Atlantic
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- A spread on PCA Mid-Atlantic's partnership with Montgomery Youth Hockey Association and how they are establishing a positive culture
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A list of the chapter's local partners and supporters, including an excerpt on PCA Mid-Atlantic's Scholarship winners' recognition at Capital One Arena.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.