Each year, PCA’s annual Arizona edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Arizona and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Arizona Momentum issue include:
- A letter from President Tina Syer on how PCA has assembled such a strong team in 20 years of work.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- A feature on the Triple-Impact Competitor Certificate and PCA's partnership with San Tan Jr. High.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- An excerpt on PCA-Arizona's Second Annual Positive Impact Awards, which featured Ron Wolfley, 98.7 FM Radio, Former NFL Pro Bowl Player, Brandon Webb, Fox Sports Arizona Analyst, Former MLB Player and CY Young Winner, and Misty Hyman, 2000 Olympic Gold Medalist in Swimming.
- Our spread about PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- A spotlight on PCA-Arizona's Chapter Board Member and Trainer, Jeff Rodin, the Director of Baseball Outreach & Development for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- A list of all the local partners and local supporters that help strengthen the PCA movement in Arizona, including an excerpt on PCA's partnership with Arizona Soccer Association and their launch of the "Good Sport Towel".
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.