Positive Coaching Alliance works with coaches, athletes and schools across the country. Wherever you are we can help bring a positive, character-building youth sports environment that results in better athletes and better people.
Trainers - Mid-Atlantic
Sports: Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Basketball
- Played field hockey, basketball and lacrosse in high school and played Division I field hockey and lacrosse at The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA (1990-1994). Lacrosse team captain, Regional All-American, North/South All Star.
- US Lacrosse Coach Development Program WomenÕs Game Chair and Level 1, 2 and 3 Master Trainer Ð write 3 levels of coach development workshop curriculum, conduct pilot programs, mentor trainers & coaches, conduct 50+ on field workshops annually nationally
- World Lacrosse Development Committee Member Ð contribute to the development of lacrosse globally, conduct coach and player clinics globally
- Coach of many various club, rec and clinic teams and programs in Baltimore, MD
- Greater Baltimore Lacrosse Foundation Hall of Fame, Class of 2019