Former Paralympic Coach, US Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team
National Advisory Board
- Was a member of the Golden State Road Warriors wheelchair basketball team (formerly the Golden State 76'ers) from 1989-2015.
- Was the captain of the Road Warriors from (1992-2004)
- Led the Road Warriors to two National Championships.
- Was the NWBA MVP in 1997, and 2004.
- Played in 12 NBA/NWBA All-Star Games
- Was the MVP of the first NBA/NWBA All-Star Game in New York.
- Was a member of the US Men's National Wheelchair Basketball Team from 1990-2004.
- Competed in four Paralympic Games. 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004
- Competed in two World Championships. 1994, 1998
- Was selected to the World Championship All-Start Team in 1998
- The silhouette is used as the NWBA logo.
- Currently the West Coast Conference Commissioner for the Jr. Division
- Was the Assistant Coach for the 2013 US Men's U23 team that would have competed in Turkey during the Jr. World Championships. (The team withdrew from competition).
- Was the Head Coach of the 2013 Women's U21 3-on-3 Team that won the Gold Medal during the 2013 Youth Parapan Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Assistant Coach of the 2013-2016 US Women's National Wheelchair Basketball Team that qualified for the 2016 Paralympic Games with a Gold Medal performance at the 2015 Parapan Am Games in Toronto.
- Am a member of the NWBA High Performance Committee and am responsible for implementing more use of technology to enhance sport performance.
- In 1998 I became the 2nd paraplegic to scale El Capitan in Yosemite Valley, CA. I returned in 2000 to climb again, becoming the fastest paraplegic to scale the mountain.
- Was the Youth Sports Program Coordinator for the Bay Area Outreach & Recreation Program (BORP) in Berkeley, Ca. I have been with the organization for 6 years and am the coach for the Varsity team within the Jr. Division, and oversee all Youth Basketball, Sled Hockey, and Jr. Adventures programs within BORP.
- In April, 2016 I was inducted into the National Wheelchair Basketball Association's Hall of Fame.