Founder, KRD Investments LLC
Kevin has over 30 years of experience in the communications industry. He was the Founder and CEO of ESP Technologies, with offices in Seattle and Portland, building the enterprise to $15 million in annual revenues. Kevin has built strategic long-term relationships over the years acting in a variety of roles including, President, VP of Sales & Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer. His strengths are building growth through defined partnerships in which all parties benefit. His past software experience came from managing and growing Technocom’s proprietary IP surveillance software called UGuardU.
Kevin holds a BA in Economics and Education from the University of Notre Dame, where he was a member of the 1973 National Championship Football team.
- Assistant Football Coach Portland State University
- Assistant Basketball Coach Portland State University
- Head Varsity Basketball Coach Franklin High School Portland, Oregon
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach Franklin High School Portland Oregon
- Player/Coach Townsville Bouncers Townsville Australia
- Chairman of the Board Showtime Basketball Athletics
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach Cardinal Newman High School West Palm Beach, Florida
- Junior Varsity Basketball Coach Cardinal Newman High School West Palm Beach Florida