Frequently asked questions
- What type of PCA Coach Training is available?
- Positive Coaching Alliance, through a grant from SCE, has funding to provide free and low-cost coach training to organizations in underserved communities. Trainings include 60 minute self-paced online courses and live, interactive workshops (currently taking place on Zoom). PCA will prioritize organizations with leaders that are willing to mandate training.
- I see that PCA has three online courses available for coaches, would we get access to all three?
- We are only able to provide access at no cost to our Double-Goal Coach®: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons course.
- How long is the self-paced online course?
- Approximately 60 minutes (and it's mobile friendly!)
- What is the next step?
- Fill out the form below and a PCA representative will reach out to you within 48 hours.