The Associate Board of Positive Coaching Alliance–New England is comprised of professionals from a variety of fields--sports, business, education and beyond--who are committed to supporting PCA’s mission to help schools and organizations do sports right so that young athletes develop the character, leadership, grit, resilience, teamwork and so much more that they need to thrive.
Through their involvement, Associate Board Members are committed to having fun while giving back to help make sports for young athletes a place to become Better Athletes, Better People.
The responsibilities of Associate Board Members are to:
- Share their insight on PCA programming, events, and more;
- Participate in quarterly meetings and/or events selected by the Associate Board, including PCA’s annual signature JEANS + JERSEYS event in the spring and Harvard STADIUM STAMPEDE event in July;
- Raise awareness of PCA and its mission;
- Contribute, financially or through their time and energy;
- Help grow the network of PCA supporters; and
- Support PCA in ways that work for each individual member, such as, assisting in the implementation of PCA’s awards programs for coaches and high school athletes, volunteering at fundraisers in support of PCA, connecting with PCA partners in underserved communities, attending and giving feedback on PCA workshops, contributing blog posts or social media ideas and support, and introducing PCA to your community or network.
Joining PCA-New England’s Associate Board provides an opportunity to make change, to help develop character and more in young athletes, and to have fun socializing with and working alongside others who share a passion for sports done right, including top executives and leaders from New England’s pro sports teams, media, businesses, and philanthropists on PCA’s Executive Board and Leadership Council.
For more information, contact Associate Board Co-chairs: