Ideal for early or mid-career professionals and individuals working in sports management, medicine, or marketing. The mission of the PCA-Cleveland Associate Board is to:
- Help increase awareness of PCA in Northeast, Northwest, and Central Ohio.
- Raise funds for PCA programming through membership and social events.
- Plan and participate in PCA-Cleveland Associate Board sponsored fundraisers.
- Provide meaningful networking opportunities for Associate Board members.
- Arrange for leadership development opportunities for Associate Board members.
Benefits (Associate Board)
- Gain leadership experience through potential committee and board involvement, including planning and participating in local PCA-Cleveland fundraising events.
- Network with other professionals in Cleveland that have a similar passion for sports and youth.
- Access to PCA-Cleveland member-only functions, including events with local celebrities.
- Connect with youth sports through coaching or volunteer opportunities.
- Meet and interact with prominent business leaders in Cleveland, including PCA-Cleveland Chapter Board Members.
- Invitations to attend leadership presentations from PCA-Cleveland Chapter Board Members and other civic and business leaders from Northeast Ohio.
Expectations (Associate Board)
- Strong commitment and desire to help improve the culture of youth and high school sports in Cleveland.
- Be a witness and advocate for the mission of PCA in our community.
- Engage with our local social media accounts.
- Recruit additional Associate Board members.
- Introduce our Executive Director to potential donors.
- Introduce our Partnership Manager to coaches, athletic directors, and/or board members of local youth sports organizations.
- Effort to attend as many meetings and events as possible.
QUESTIONS AND HOW TO JOIN
Contact Nick Cipkus, PCA-CLE Partnership Manager at 440-488-9639