Each year, PCA’s annual Hawaii edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Hawaii and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Hawaii Momentum issue include:
- A letter from President Tina Syer on how PCA has assembled such a strong team in 20 years of work.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- A message from PCA-Hawaii's Chapter Board Member Bob Morikuni, the Athletic Director, CAA, at McKinley High School
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A spotlight on PCA-Hawaii's partnership with All Pono and their positive impact on the youth sports community
- An excerpt on the chapter's collaboration with Education-1st Hawaii, Inc. to host the Class of 2019 National Letter of Intent Signing Day
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.