Each year, PCA’s annual Colorado edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Colorado and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Colorado Momentum issue include:
- A letter from new Executive Director Jeff Dale on the growing strength of the movement in Colorado
- A feature on the Sportsmanship Towel and PCA's partnership with the Denver Prep League. This partnership would not be possible without the leadership of PCA-Colorado Board Member John Andrew.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- An excerpt on PCA-Colorado's own Youth Sports Impact Awards, which featured former Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer this past year.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A story on PCA's feature on FOX31, when PCA-Colorado Trainer and Staff Member was interviewed after a viral baseball brawl in Lakewood, CO.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.