Each year, PCA’s annual Cleveland edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Cleveland and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Cleveland Momentum issue include:
- A letter from President Tina Syer on how PCA has assembled such a strong team in 20 years of work.
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Insight into PCA-Cleveland's partnership with West Akron Baseball and Softball League and how they honor the game and the community of Akron, Ohio.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A spotlight on PCA-Cleveland's Chapter Board Chair Neil Weiss, the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for the Cleveland Indians.
- A list of the chapter supporters that help strengthen the PCA movement in Cleveland, including an excerpt on PCA-Cleveland's Scholarship and Double-Goal Coach® Award Winners' recognition at Progressive Field.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A back cover feature on PCA's participation in Play Ball Park at the 2019 MLB All-Star Game in collaboration with MLB, the Cleveland Indians, USA Baseball, and USA Softball.