PCA Champions are volunteer grassroots advocates who "Champion" Positive Coaching Alliance in their youth sports communities. Champions spread PCA's mission on-line, face-to-face and through traditional media. What you can do to help:
• Personally introduce PCA to influencers, such as media outlets, school and youth sports organization leaders, prominent coaches and athletes, government leaders, and community organizers.
• Donate time at PCA Headquarters or your local PCA Chapter: Volunteer at PCA
• Forward Momentum e-mails and other PCA news to your friends, family, fellow coaches, colleagues and peers.
• Join our social media networks on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and post PCA content for your friends to see in those social networks.
• Share your voice with our Ask PCA community
• Write letters-to-the-editor and phone into talk radio about sports issues and how PCA is addressing them.
Champions receive t-shirts, selective sneak peeks at new PCA content and
gratification that their efforts to spread PCA's message help youth win
games and win in life.
To inquire about becoming a PCA Champion, e-mail PCA's Elissa Glick and provide your:
• Daytime phone number
• Activities from the list above that most interest you.