Twin Cities 5k
Positive Coaching Alliance - Minnesota
Positive Coaching Alliance-Minnesota is hitting the pavement and running a 5K for “Better Athletes, Better People” as part of Twin Cities Marathon weekend 5K!
Get your running shoes ready for Saturday, September 30th at the Minnesota State Capital. As an active supporter of our chapter and mission, will you join us??? Remember…
- YOU are a lifelong athlete!
- YOU value your sports experience & desire a positive experience for our youth
- YOU don’t need to train for a 5K Really! You can run, walk or crawl if you want…
- YOU can include your family members, even babies, friends, neighbors & colleagues!l
- YOU will be a part of our Positive Coaching Alliance TEAM OF RUNNERS! This will help of gain exposure and build comradery!
- YOU will be running, supporting Positive Coaching Alliance by raising a minimum of $100 and therefore promoting our mission!
- RAISE more than $100 and get a Positive Coaching Alliance Team T-shirt (see here) be entered into winning prizes! (Think tickets to sporting events & more)
- CAN WE COUNT ON YOU? If so, see the steps below…(We are here to assist you!)
PLEASE JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN TODAY IN 3 EASY STEPS:
1. Create a Crowdrise page with PCA-Minnesota (Make it personal, make it fun and make it compelling). Click on the brown button that says “Fundraise for this Campaign” or “Join the Team” and add your picture and story!